Battambong Experience Tours
Battambang is Cambodia's second-largest city and the capital of Battambang Province, which was founded in the 11th century. It is the former capital of Monton Kmer and lies in the heart of the Northwest of Cambodia. Until the war years, in which almost every infrastructure was destructed it was the leading rice-producing province of the country.
The name Battambang or Battambang literally means "loss of stick" referring to a legend of the Preah Bat Dambang Kranhoung (Kranhoung Stick King). The population is nowadays around 250,000 people. It's a riverside town, home to some of the best-preserved, French colonial architecture in the country.
Day 01: Phnom Penh - Battambong (B, L, D)
In the morning pick guest up from the Hotel, we will travel to Battambong Province. After having lunchtime, we continue to visit Khmer Ancient House which is the house build more then 100year old , To visit Phnom Sampov means 'Ship Mountain', Then continue to see a thousands of nocturnal bats taking flight from the surrounding caves in a massive formation of dark, Having Dinner at Local Restaurant, Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Banan Temple - Phnom Penh (B, L)
Breakfast in the hotel. Proceed directly to visit the wine house farm, Ride Bamboo Train, visit the well-preserved 11th century of Angkorian temple in Phnom Banan with climbing the 350+ steps. After lunch time return back to Phnom Penh.
- Accommodation (3Star Hotel) with daily breakfast based on double or twin sharing room.
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the tour itineraries.
- Ground transport with air-con vehicle as mentioned in itineraries.
- Lunch and dinner at a local restaurant.
- Mineral Water 2Bottle/day/pax
- Domestic and International Air tickets
- Travel insurance
- International Airport Tax
- Meal not mentioned in program
- Soft drinks & Personal expenses
- All other accounts are not mentioned in the above inclusion.